- Ingest or encode analog and digital video into a shared storage architecture
- Capture live video feeds and convert them to digital files simultaneously.
- Ingest other files (including proprietary formats) and link them together into asset groups.
- Log files with metadata for archiving and exploitation in real time or as a post production process.
- Frame accurately navigate through archived media files using VideoBank’s storyboard interface
- Select individual assets and cue them for transcoding or migration from on-line to near-line storage
- Instantly replay live video feeds and add metadata tags without compromising the recording process
The VideoBank Encoder/LoggerTM can be scaled to meet your needs from a single stand-alone workstation to an enterprise-wide system. The metadata fields of the VideoBank Encoder/Logger can handle an unlimited number of category descriptors, which means that you have full control over the criteria your organization uses to tag and archive assets for easy search and retrieval. All criteria are database driven and can be added or removed using the VideoBank Workflow Management utility.